This is the first release of RubyFeed. It's identical to the file that was previously available in this blog post
- Download RubyFeed.htm to your local computer or to a web server.
- Browse to it in Internet Explorer 10 or 11, desktop only. (Note: Panes cannot be resized in IE11)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to correct any security zone restrictions that may be preventing the app from communicating with the Windows RSS Platform.
- Subscribe to a feed in Internet Explorer by browsing to its URL and clicking Subscribe Now.
- You can organize your feeds into folders by clicking the "Star" menu in Internet Explorer and then clicking on the Feeds tab.
I'm actively working on a solution to sync your feeds across computers and devices.
See the Documentation